This site is for Black Latter Day Saints and their families.
The purpose of this group is to be uplifting! Our focus is to be a refuge from the storm for individuals, black and mixed families, strengthen marriage and family relationships and provide positive examples within our communities.
We can accomplish this within the group by Loving One Another, Sharing Testimonies, Uplifting Messages, Scriptural Quotes, Questions and Answers, Upcoming Events, Gospel Music, GOOD CLEAN COMEDY!!, Family Home Evening Ideas, and Soul food recipes!
Let us seek to understand another's point of view before we seek to disagree with it!
Some may choose to use this site as a place to learn from the black experience instead of a place to contribute.
Let us seek to exercise empathy for one anothers very real experiences. This is not the place to dismiss others feelings as invalid!
3. The purpose of this group is to affirm faith in the LDS Church and discussions here should be uplifting. This is not the place to discuss current events, politics, advertising, fundraisers etc. posts that are not inline with these guidelines will be deleted without warning.
4. This group allows discussion and questions about issues regarding the LDS Church but this is not the place to argue that it is not true
5. Disagreements are allowed but limited to only talking about the idea or wording that's questioned; unfavorable references to the person who wrote them are not allowed. This is similar in concept to "Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved."
6. If a post is found to be misleading, disrespectful, degrading or dismissive to any person or any group of people it will be removed.
7. If any member is found to continuously be misleading, disrespectful, degrading or dismissive to any other person or group of people they will be removed.
8. If you have a concern about a post or comment that is not inline with the group rules please contact a member of the admin team!
Alice Faulkner Burch
Le'roy Dwain Myers